Saturday, August 1

Only 91 Days Until...

Halloween!! I am so excited! Actually, I love every holiday, especially since having kids, but Halloween is always so much fun! I just love dressing up Mateo and this year I get to dress up Jude too. Mateo already said he wants to be Buzz Lightyear so I will probably have Jude go as Woody.

This year we are also going to the Trick or Treat party at Disneyland since Mateo is old enough to enjoy it. October is the best time to go to Disneyland.

Mateo's first Halloween, as Pooh Bear.


Second Halloween (in Disneyland) as Peter Pan.


Third Halloween, as Captain Jack. Eating a snickerdoodle at the MI Halloween Party!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay! you have a blog! i love little captain jack. check out my blog soon, i will be showing the projects that are going into this years yard display. i have halloween on the brain too! big time!
your boys are beautiful!
-rach