Monday, August 10

End to sickness, Housewarming Party, and Santa Cruz!! (Oh My!!)

Today is the first day in nearly a week that I do not feel as if I am dying, thank goodness. There is only so much sickness I can stand before I plead insanity. Anyways, not much has been going on.

We had our Housewarming Party on Saturday, which was fun. We ordered the UFC fight and ate and spent some time with friends and family. I am very glad that I didn't drink. I have a full bottle of wine but the thought of it was making me feel nauseous the other day so I didn't drink it. The up side to that was I managed to clean the entire house before everyone left and woke up to a clean home, including Mateo's room and the playroom which looked as if tornadoes hit them. Unfortunately, Mando's uncle came over yesterday morning with Mateo's best friend, Calista, and her little brother, Abel, and made a mess again. I went to work and came home to the house being a pig sty again! I was none to happy about this.

We are leaving tomorrow for our annual August Santa Cruz trip (and by annual, I mean this is the second year but we plan on doing it every year, ha) with Mando's uncle, Mickey, his wife, Rhiannon, and their kids, Aliantha (11), Johnny (9), previously mentioned Calista (4) and Abel (almost 2). Oh, and unborn baby, due in September. I am super excited. Last year it was me that was prego with baby Jude. We went on my birthday and had a blast. This year my birthday falls on my third day back at school, blech.

Here are some pictures from last year:Mateo and his cousins, Aliantha, Calista, and Johnny

Mateo and his bff, Calista

Mateo riding a whale at the Boardwalk


Me, Jude, and Mateo at the beach


Mateo and Mando running from the waves

One of the last times we were photographed as a family of 3!!

No comments: