Friday, August 7

Sick

I am horribly sick right now. Being sick with two kids is definitely not fun.

The following is a list of what has helped to make my life less of a living hell:
- Dora & Diego: Thank you for occupying Mateo while I rest with the little one
- My MIL June: The best ever. Has come to pick up the kids for me while I rest and brought me 7-Up
-7-Up: Your sugary carbonation has been the bright light in my day
-Costco pizza leftovers: Quick and easy meal for Mateo
-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince: I have read it dozens of times but it never gets old. A nice distraction from sick hell. Plus, I get some kind of weird satisfaction out of picking out all the differences between the movie and the book, proves my theory that book-based movies blow... except for Sin City, that was pretty accurate.
-Paris Hilton's My New BFF: It is a load of garbage but it is exactly what I need.

Please let me get better soon!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You poor poor thing! How do you do it? Feel better. I am thinking of you. Nobody takes care of the sick Mommies do they?