Thursday, August 6

Yesterday

So yesterday was the first day I haven't blogged since I set up my blog, ruining my blog-a-day plans. Oh well.

I spent some time with the boys outside, taking pictures of them on the new grass.


Then we went to Savemart to buy some food to grill on our new gas grill. Mando and his dad have been working tirelessly to get the backyard in good enough shape for our housewarming party on Saturday.
Afterwords, we went to Terrell's 30th surprise birthday party. His wife, Donna, planned it last minute and Mando didn't know it was a surprise and nearly blew it. It wasn't much of a surprise though because Terrell pulled up just as we were all arriving... but it was lots of fun. Mateo and Jayden played on the jumper that they got at KB Toys for less than $200. I want one for Mateo. This one is actually only $99 from Toys R Us... Hmmm....

Anyways, Terrell and Donna live in Discovery Bay, which is waaay too far away for me. I used to work at the Country Club and I hated it. We followed Jesse and he was using his TomTom, which turns out to be a piece of crap because their community is off of Balfour, so all we really needed to do was take the Bypass to Balfour and then take Balfour straight down but that dumb TomTom had us going all over Antioch, Oakley (we took O'Hara all the way around) and then onto Brentwood Blvd all the way down to Disco Bay and then we made all these weird turns and finally onto Balfour. It cost us about 20 minutes. I think that TomTom may be in cahoots with the gas companies... so we waste a ton of gas by going every back road in the east bay. Boooooo TomTom.

No comments: